Professional Teeth Whitening in Brandon, FL
During a person’s lifetime, teeth will fade in the quality of their white teeth even with proper, routine oral hygiene. Patients often seek professional teeth whitening to regain a bright, alluring smile. Common products such as wine, coffee, tobacco, and soda can accelerate the decolorization of teeth.
How teeth whitening works:
Professional teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure that safely bleaches the teeth that are exposed when smiling. The procedure uses a peroxide gel that bleaches the teeth for a pearly white smile. In office whitening can occur in as little as one visit to the dentist.
Complimentary Implant Consultations!
Why do I need to brighten my teeth?
Statistics reveal that Americans place a high value on their smile. According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® national survey:
- Virtually all adults (99.7%) believe a smile is an important social asset.
- 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- Three-quarters (74%) of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success.
- And when respondents were asked, “What would you most like to improve about your smile?” The most common response was: Whiter & Brighter Teeth
At-home Dentist-supervised Whitening:
- The patient wears a custom-fitted mouth tray containing a whitening gel for a few hours each day or night.
- The trays can be adjusted to lighten individual teeth.
- The average patient will wear mouth trays one to two weeks. More severe stains can often be improved with extended use of a home whitening system.
At-home Teeth Whitening Strips:
Most over-the-counter products, many inexpensive, are not regulated by the FDA or reviewed by the American Dental Association. Crest White Strips, over the counter or Professional Strength from a dental office are safe, effective and economical. Whitening strips only whiten the upper and lower six anterior/front teeth and not the complete dental arch.
If you're pressed for time but still want the best that teeth whitening has to offer, ZOOM! whitening in Brandon, FL could be perfect for you. With ZOOM! whitening, bright, white teeth can be yours in about an hour. Using light-activated whitening gel, ZOOM! whitening is fast, safe and more effective than take-home whitening kits. Whether you're a busy professional, have a special event coming up or just want a smile boost, ZOOM! whitening is great for just about everyone.