Dental Implants in Brandon, FL
The history of dental restoration and implant has come a long way. But you may not know much about it until now - when you have need for it. Gone are the days when you are stuck with dentures or those obvious artificial teeth. These replacement methods were good but fraught with various challenges. Now you have the better option of restoring your dental health and beautiful smile with our Brandon, FL dental implants.
Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists
The mission of Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists is to create beautiful smiles while at the same time, revitalizing your dental health and restoring your self-confidence. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to smile and laugh freely? To chew and munch away happily at whatever food of your choice and to kiss merrily without fear of your teeth slipping or shifting? Unless you have toed the path of missing or damaged teeth, you will likely not understand. But if you are missing a tooth or more this could be the solution you're looking for!
It is possible to get back a new set of perfect teeth with Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists. We are a team of highly skilled Brandon FL Cosmetic Dentists and dental staff at your disposal. Our doctors are richly qualified and poised to provide you and your loved ones with excellent cosmetic and implant solutions. We will work with you and for you every step of the way to actualize your dream of a perfect teeth and stunning smile.
Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists are result-oriented and sympathetic to your cause. We are proud of the high quality dental services we have been providing the Florida public. Our services guarantee that super peace of mind that comes with achieving a desired goal excellently.
To make your dental journey memorable and pain-free, we provide:
Dental Implants: What You Need to Know
There has been so much hype about dental implant in recent years. But what do you know about dental implants and how much of that information is authentic really?
To clear any doubts, dental implants are a safe procedure due to the surgical process and instruments used. An implant is clearly the closest thing to natural teeth as it is anchored perfectly to allow you carry out all your dental activities without fear or pain. Dental implants are artificial roots designed to hold artificial tooth or crown. They are shaped like screws and made of titanium, making it the best choice for dental restoration. The replacement is in three stages:
- This implant fixture known as the root is inserted into the jawbone after which it is allowed considerable time to bond with the natural bone. At this stage and with this process, it forms a sturdy foundation to support the crown comfortably. This process distinguishes dental implant from all other dental replacement procedures. Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists are unrivaled experts in fixing a durable and strong dental root.
- The abutment which is a kind of connector is then positioned atop the new implant. The work of the abutment is simply to support and hold the incoming artificial teeth.
- Before the artificial tooth is created in our dental laboratory, our professional cosmetic dentists will take an impression of your original teeth. This will allow them to fashion the perfect tooth that will effortlessly blend with the shape, color and size of the original surrounding teeth. This synthetic tooth is then anchored on the abutment to give you the perfect teeth you desire. The Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists will securely fix the entire tooth and root such that you can confidently chew, smile, laugh or kiss.
Other unique features that make dental implants a superior option include:
- Teeth that has been restored using implants cannot be burdened by cavities neither can it decay.
- A well performed dental implant by our specialist Brandon, FL cosmetic dentists can last for ages, if not a life time. You only need to keep it clean always just as your natural teeth.
- Dental implant is highly rated as a safe and predictable dental procedure.
- It is the only dental procedure that encourages bone growth and preserves your natural bone.
- Dental implants have a success rate pegged above 95% but only when performed by expert cosmetic dentists.
- An implant is super strong. You will have no fear of it slipping, shifting or falling off when in use.
- Dental implants have a natural feel supported by a natural look that sets it apart from other procedures. No one else will know they are there except you.
Types of Dental Implants Available at Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists
Dental implants are not just for a missing tooth. We provide these three major types of dental implants at Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists:
- Single Tooth Replacement – if you lost a single tooth or a few teeth, then this method is for you.
- Multiple Tooth Replacement – some people have lost many adjoining teeth probably due to accident or disease. This is your best choice. A few dental implants are anchored into your jawbones to act as foundation for a permanent bridge or partials. These are non-removable but still look and feel natural.
- Full Arch Replacement – this method is specifically for those who have lost most of their teeth and are left with few or no teeth at all. This works fine just as the rest of the dental implant methods.
Whichever method our Brandon, FL cosmetic dentists deem most suitable for you, kow that you must care for it by proper brushing, flossing and of course regular visit to your Family, Implant & Cosmetic Dentists. Take full advantage of our professional dental services today!