Dr. Sanford Schwartz
Diplomate, American Board of
Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Master, Academy of General Dentistry
Associate Fellow, World Clinical Laser Institute
Former Instructor, New York University
College of Dentistry
Date of Birth: March 12, 1954
Married, three children
To provide general dental care of the highest quality, improving quality of life and length of life for my patients.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Brandon Dental Study Club
- Tampa Implant Study Club
Dr. Sanford Schwartz received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 1979 after earning his B.A. from State University of New York at Albany. He completed a general practice residency at Albany Medical Center Hospital, where he also served as assistant instructor in the Department of Surgery.
While practicing in New York, Dr. Schwartz was an instructor at New York University College of Dentistry, and served on staff at Maimonides and Southside Hospitals.
Dr. Schwartz’s ongoing continuing education includes a number of surgical and prosthetic training programs on osseo integrated implants, among them a 330 hour maxi course provided by the Medical College of Georgia and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Extensively trained and experienced in esthetic dentistry, Dr. Schwartz has been veneering teeth since 1979.
Dr. Schwartz has also completed 600 hours in the University of Florida Comprehensive Dentistry Advanced Cirriculum.
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce Small Business Leader of the Year 1997, member since 1986
- Congregation Beth Shalom, member
- Kiwanis Club, former member
- Sponsor of Brandon soccer and baseball since 1986
- Brandon Regional Hospital, Department of Surgery, 1986-2006